It happens with almost every printer user that printer suddenly starts displaying error – Driver is unavailable. This error can occur anytime while using your printer.
If you have a HP printer you can easily look for HP printer repair services in Los Angeles.
Now, the question arises is – How you will fix your printer when the printer is unavailable. But before, knowing the solution let’s understand why your printer is unavailable on a printer? The reason is maybe printer’s driver is missing or corrupt.
- Update your Windows or MAC –
One of the reasons why your driver is unavailable is that maybe your system is out of date or not using latest update. Thus, it is highly recommended that you must install the latest update available for your windows or MAC.
Here are some steps you must follow:
- Start and type “update”.
- Select Check for updates.
- If any updates available, Windows or MAC will install them automatically.
- After Windows or MAC has completed updating, you can restart your PC.
- Now, you must try to print something from your PC to check if the problem has been fixed yet or not.
- Reinstall your Printer Driver
If the problem still persists you can check for a missing or corrupted driver. These might be other reasons behind this problem. The very first step is to uninstall your current driver and installing a new printer driver. Here are some steps you have to follow:
- Press on the keys Win + R to open RUN in windows.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” and press OK.
- Now, right-click on your printer and
- Select the Uninstall device option.
- Click Uninstall to confirm the selected option.
After, completing the above steps now you must search for the right driver and install it manually. Though, it is a long process and consumes lots of energy and time. The complexity with this process is that one wrong driver can make you system glitchy.
Thus, it is highly recommended that you must use a best tool for updating your printer driver. Such tools can easily locate your driver issues and update the existing one as per the need of your printer just in a click. These tools will also alarm you about every driver issue at the initial stage and helps you in avoiding new errors at a fast pace.
And, in case your printer has plug-and-play option, the whole process will become much easier to deal with. All you have to do is to follow our step by step guide without missing any of it.
- The first step is to unplug or disconnect your printer from your PC.
- You can reconnect it and follow the commands defined in the wizard.
In case, the wizard doesn’t appear – You can click on start button and click on settings.
- Now click on the Devices.
- The last step is to select – add a printer or scanner option.
- Now, wait for few minutes till the system detect your printer.
- Now, you have to follow all the on-screen instructions.
The last step you can follow to protect your computer and printer. Thus, you must installed reliable anti-malware program installed on your PC.
If you still face the issue about your printer driver being offline you can search the nearby HP printer repair in Los Angeles. Or you can also contact us at +1(877) 894-5316.