With advancement and use of technology in our day to day life in we our getting used to it. And, there is no going back. Same goes with printers. Now, printers have become the need and requirement in our day to day life. But since they are machine, they can broke anytime and need proper care and maintenance to run smoothly and to have a long durability.
There are many errors which take place in the printer. These errors can be common, unique and may vary as per the models and the brands of the printer. If you read the full article you will be able to solve the printer failure.
You can also search for printer repair service in Los Angeles. You can also search for Printer repair near me in your web browser using your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or computer as per your suitability and availability.
In this article, we will learn how to resolve the printer failure issue. This is a common problem and can be resolved by following the steps written below.
There can be many reasons behind the printer failure. These reasons maybe paper jamming, printer driver failure, hardware failure, and this will go on.
Let’s move forward and check the steps for the ways to resolve the issue of printer failure.
Step 1: Check for Hindrances in the Carriage Path –
In below written steps we will guide you on how to clear the obstructions from the carriage area inside the printer. Here follow:
- The very first step is to disconnect all the power supplies from the rear end of the printer, when printer is on.
- Now, you have to open the door access the carriage inside the printer.
- In this step, you have to look in the carriage path for any dirt or debris present there. If you see all this then make sure to remove them gently using dry and soft paper towel.
- Now, you have to use your hand to move the carriage to each side making sure so that it moves freely.
- And, if you notice that your carriage is hindered to one side of the printer and you cannot move it then continue with the below written steps.
- Now, you have to close the carriage access door.
- After performing the above step, you have to reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer and then switch on the printer.
Step 2: Reset the Printer –
- When your printer is turned on, you have to disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Now, you have to unplug the power cord from the power source.
- You have to wait for at least one minute or 60 seconds.
- After waiting for a minute you have to reconnect the power cord into the power source present on the wall outlet and connect it to the printer.
If you couldn’t find these ways useful then you can easily contact the printer repair service near you.
We understand that printers are quite an important machine in our day to day lives. And, keep them working is quite a task. As your adviser we just want to suggest you that it is very important to regular check your printer especially when it is highly used.