There can be many causes why your printer stops working suddenly. Here are they:
- Some Basic problems.
- Wired and wireless network printing issues.
- USB printing problems.
- Software upgrades and printer driver problems.
- Paper jams.
- Ink and toner issues.
In this article, we have mentioned all the possible reason along with solutions for you to resolve them. And, you are always free for little extra help by dialing the toll free number +1(877) 894-5316 or by searching HP printer repair Los Angeles.
How to Fix a Network Printer That Won’t Print?
Restart everything – Whenever, there is an issue the easiest step you can go with is ro restart your printer, computer, router, etc. By restarting all the devices again network might start working again properly.
Check network printer connectivity – To check the connectivity of your printer you must print a test sheet with network printers. This sheet includes all the information such as – its IP address, a URL for accessing the administrative page, and the type of network connection, etc. Once the sheet is printed you will see your network and the IP address on the sheet are same. And, if not then you must check the connection of your printer once again or reset it.
How to Fix a USB Printer?
- You have to check the printer scanner preference for a MAC. Click on the apple menu then press system preferences. If you see a printer is present then it’s good and if not then install your printer on MAC.
- For windows, you have to open the control panel and then click on printers and drivers option. If you see your printer name then you are at the right place.
- Or you can disconnect and reconnect the USB cable if you don’t see your printer in the printer control panel.
- The other option is you remove the other entire peripheral device and connect your printer to the computer. If your problem is done by performing this step then it’s good. You can one by one connect all the peripheral devices one by one and find out the defected one.
- Also, if you can’t find anything you must try different USB cable.
How to Fix a Printer Stopped After System Upgrade?
If your printer stopped working after a system update then your computer may need a new driver. You can always check with your printer manufacturer to see any available printer driver and then follow the steps to install it. And, if there are no new drivers you can also ask your manufacturer. If these steps don’t help you can easily contact the +1(877) 894-5316 toll free number or search for HP printer repair near me.
How to Fix Frequent Paper Jams in Printers?You have to check your paper tray and inside of your printer to takeout all the bits and chunks of paper. You should also clean the debris and dust using a soft, cotton, and dry cloth.